Trane CleanEffects™ air cleaner removes up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air and has many additional benefits.
Americans spend approximately 87% of their time indoors; 69% of this time is spent at home. You undoubtedly want the air you breathe at home to be as clean, healthy, and comfortable as possible. Installing an air cleaner can help you achieve this!
With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Thomas Hoffmann Air Conditioning & Heating has comprehensive indoor air quality solutions.
Causes of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Once you understand the underlying issues, it’s easier to take charge of your home’s indoor air quality. In many instances, we innocently bring things into our homes that negatively affect our indoor air quality. In other cases, our habits contribute to the problem. Some of the common causes include:
- Household cleaning supplies – While it’s essential to keep your house clean, some chemicals in certain cleaning supplies circulate in the air and cause indoor air pollution.
- Cigarette smoke – There are hundreds of chemicals in tobacco products. When emitted into your home, they disrupt your indoor air quality.
- Mold & Mildew – If there is moisture in the air, you will likely have mold or mildew growing somewhere inside your home. The longer these linger in your home, the more spores are released into the air you breathe.
- Dust Mites & Pollen – These pollutants continuously compromise the air we breathe. Clutter, pets, and other things contribute to these issues.
- Chemicals – Polyurethane, formaldehyde, polybrominated biphenyl, to name a few. Chemicals are in many consumer products that we bring into our homes, such as plastics, electronics, clothing, furniture, carpet, etc.
- Inadequate ventilation – Not having adequate ventilation can increase air pollutant levels by not bringing in enough outdoor air to dilute emissions from indoor sources and not carrying indoor pollutants out of the house.
Benefits of an Indoor Air Cleaner
There are many benefits to having an air cleaner installed in your home. The first benefit is that it improves the overall cleanliness of your indoor air by removing contaminants. Air cleaners help control odors by trapping airborne particles. For instance, they can help the air in your home smell fresher after cooking strong-smelling foods or smoking tobacco.
The other benefits include:
Trane CleanEffects™ air cleaner removes up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the air and has many additional benefits. Trane air cleaners are certified by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. With more than 65 million Americans suffering from asthma and allergies, this certification mark guides consumers in identifying products more suitable for people with asthma and allergies.
At Thomas Hoffmann Air Conditioning and Heating, we are committed to helping households in the St. Louis area maintain good indoor air quality! We have comprehensive indoor air quality solutions with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
24/7 Service Call Now
30+ Years Experience – HVAC Engineer