With over 30 years of HVAC engineering and installation experience, we can help you save money on HVAC installation and maintenance.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are essential for maintaining comfortable temperatures and air quality in homes and buildings. However, installation and repair costs can be significant expenses for homeowners and businesses.
By following these tips, you can save money on HVAC installation and repair while still maintaining comfortable temperatures and air quality in your home or business.
Homeowners and business owners may be interested in saving money on HVAC installation and repair. Efficiently installing a heating, ventilation, and cooling system can be costly and an obstacle for small business owners to expand and grow their business when it comes to occupying a new space. Some business owners circumvent this problem by sharing a workspace and renting desks or office space in a shared building. But there are other ways to save on HVAC as well.
- Energy Rebates – Missouri offers different options for energy rebates, depending on what you are looking for and what type of system you need. There are rebates for residential HVAC, renewable energy solutions like solar power, and loans for commercial HVAC systems. Another good way to search for rebates is to look for rebates specific to your city, as these are the most likely to suit your needs.
- Manufacturer Deals – The next option you should look into is rebates or deals that specific manufacturers offer. Rebates on especially high-priced systems are usually offered, but in some cases, a moderately priced system may be a better deal. So investigate manufacturers in your area and look into their offers.
- Tax Credit – Some HVAC systems, repair, or maintenance may qualify for energy tax credits. If you want work done on your residence or are beginning a new construction project, you can save money by choosing a system that qualifies. Depending on the project you are working on, you may qualify for different credits. For example, if you are looking into solar energy for a new construction project, you could get a tax credit for up to 30% of the total cost of your system. Or if you are working on insulation or HVAC on your home, you could receive a tax credit of up to $300 or 10% of the system up to $500, depending on the work.
- Off-Season Discounts – Another option is to wait until it is not peak season to have work done on your system or a new installation project. Summer and winter are the busy seasons for HVAC companies for obvious reasons, so waiting until either spring or fall might be another good option for getting a discount. If you ask for an off-season discount from HVAC companies during these times of the year, you could be pleasantly surprised.
- Upgrade Your Thermostat – Upgrading your thermostat to a programmable or smart thermostat can help you save money on your heating and cooling bills. These thermostats allow you to set temperature schedules and adjust settings remotely, so you can optimize your energy use and save money.
Contact Thomas Hoffmann Air Conditioning & Heating LLC
With over 30 years of HVAC engineering and installation experience, we can help you save money on HVAC installation and maintenance. By following these tips, you can save money on HVAC installation and repair while still maintaining comfortable temperatures and air quality in your home or business.
24/7 Service Call Now
At Thomas Hoffmann Air Conditioning & Heating, we pride ourselves in being a locally owned and operated HVAC company. With more than 30 years of experience and a master technician and mechanical engineer as our owner, we can replace, repair, and provide maintenance for your business or home’s HVAC system.